Dear all Ice White Dental patients
We are very proud of the care and service we provide at Ice White and we are grateful to all our patients that continue to support our fabulous team.
It is therefore with great sadness that we have taken the difficult decision to move to urgent emergency dental care only for the foreseeable future.
This has been a hard decision based upon advice from the British Dental Association, the Chief Dental Officer for England and the General Dental Council.
For patients that have booked appointments, you will be hearing from us to postpone your appointment and we will rearrange them all in due course in safer times.
Patients that have a dental emergency, can call the practice in normal hours 9am to 5pm on 07521 969519 where you will be triaged and advised.
We will only see patients if the emergency is absolutely necessary and safe to do so avoiding the production of harmful aerosol vapours.
Please rest assured we will keep you updated and we hope to be up and running as soon as it is safe to do so for everybody.
Please listen to the government and NHS advice, take care and stay safe.
Ice White Dental
At Ice White Grays we offer a complete range of dental services.
- We provide the information so that you can make the choices that best suit you.
- We are long established in Grays Thurrock.
- Our reputation is built on years of clinical experience and listening to our patients.
- All of our staff take the time to give you the attention that you require.
- We always seek to provide the latest techniques…..learning never stops!
- We aim to provide affordable treatments to a high standard.
- Ice White Grays place great emphasis on prevention through consistent advice and regular monitoring.